God Directs Your Life
And God is able to bless you abundantly, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work. As it is written: “They have freely scattered their gifts to the poor; their righteousness endures forever.” 2 Corinthians 9:8-9 (NIV)
- What is a "will"? Why should I have one?
- Will making a will hasten my demise?
- Does the State have a will for you?
- What should a Christian consider in his/her will?
Another Giving Document
- Can I have a part in finishing God's Work even if I pass to my rest before the "Second Coming"?
- Why should I have Confidence in Planned Giving & Trust Services
Is the North American Division the only one involved in Planned Giving & Trust Services?